Neuwelt Music, Ireland’s one and only Electro, Industrial and Dark Music Webzine, and Viva Music, your local Romanian dark, electro, industrial, Gothic, synth, EBM, aggrotech promoter are happy to announce their partnership for the promotion of music and love of music. ‘We have dreams and beliefs. We love all kind of creativity. Our passion is music, and that’s why we are here for you’, say Neuwelt Music representatives, and this creed is completely shared by their Romanian counterpart, Viva Music.
Devoted to promoting quality, non-mainstream music that yields more than commercial interest, Neuwelt Music’s team is a recent debutante of the webspace, having made their first steps out of the dark in May 2010. With a penchant for quality review and a pricked up ear for the fine tunes, Neuwelt Music fills up a blatant need of information and persuasion to embark on the electro spree of contemporary artists, their releases and shows, as well as their critical response.
Viva Music stays devoted to its mission of exclusively promoting new wave, EBM, electro, dark, gothic, industrial and aggrotech in Romania, at the same time believing that music can inspire anyone, and gets the best of us. As a team of young, motivated individuals who promote best practices in event organization in Romania, we gladly devote ourselves to ensure best conditions for artists and their fans. Viva Music pledges to represent artists ethically and honestly, as well as to ensure optimal collaboration with partners and sponsors. Viva Music has an impeccable reputation, as an honest tax payer and commits to sustaining Romanian economy, the country which we proudly represent.
Neuwelt Music and Viva Music pledge to:
– communicate diligently and expertly relevant information for their respective local communities;
– jointly promote bands and events that are relevant for their target scenes;
– stimulate interaction and offer stable premises of collaboration to bands, their agents, event organizers, fans and fan sites;
– effectively keep you up to date in a 360 degree approach to today’s electro, dark and industrial scenes
– become trustworthy spokespersons to artists, their promotion needs and their music and message.